Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Penne al la Siciliana

So I finally made it, the dish that has been haunting me for at least 10 years, Penne al la Siciliana. Its a dish I used to eat at my favorite Italian restaurant in Geneva. The kind of place that reminds you of the restaurant in Lady and the Tramp and the meat ball scene they allways show on TV at Christmas in Sweden.

Anyways, this dish is a insider dish since it isn't on the menu but almost everybody eats it, they have great pizza and lots of other good food but this is best and most delicious one, at least in my taste.


It might not look like much, but looks are deceiving

To bad my babe don't like eggplant and most of all can't eat it. But Amanda loves it so that's good.

Anyone want to try this dish, drop me a not and I mail you the recipe, pronto.

No comments: